Monday, October 20, 2014

Cherry On Top Smoothie

Hiya, folks.

As has probably been noticed if you're following me, I'm doing a complete weight loss, food diary, transformation, accountability thing right now.  In my first week of just counting calories, I lost 4 pounds.  I am elevating the next 30 days with a smoothie challenge, Slim Fast challenge, and continuing to count calories.

So, I thought I would blog about my smoothies here, too.  Day One Smoothie One is called the Cherry on Top.

This smoothie is the easiest thing in the world to make:

  • 2 cups spinach
  • 2 cups water
  • 1 banana
  • 1 cup blueberries
  • 1 cup cherries, pitted
Blend and enjoy!

This recipe serves 2 (great for couples! or for seconds during the day!) and here's the caloric breakdown:
  • 186 calories
  • 46g carbs
  • 0g fat
  • 7g protein
  • 83mg sodium
  • 28g sugar
So, it's super healthy, super tasty, and super good for you because it's full of super foods.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment